Monday, March 30, 2009

Enough about the kids.....

Okay, so I am always blogging about the kids. Or at least I feel like I am. So, Iam going to do a quick blog about Justin and me. I bet you're all excited to hear about us. :)
Justin and I have been training to run in the Salt Lake half-marathon. Since Saturday afternoon we have ran 11.5 miles. After our 5 mile run tonight I am beginning to think we are crazy!!! Justin as been so supportive. After he is done with his run he will come and help me finish my run. He has helped me push myself harder than I have ever before. I would have only lasted training for maybe a week without him. Thank you babe!!! It's fun to see our progress.

2 comments:

kirhart said...

What a novel idea blogging about yourselves! Thanks for sharing!

Brittney Withers said...

I haven't checked your blog in such a long time. I guess when your blog is private, the title doesn't automatically update, so here I've been thinking you haven't updated since your "potty training" post :) Anyways congratulations on training for the marathon....that is such an an awesome goal! That was our new years resolution this year, but I seem to always come up with an excuse why I can't go running :( . Rob's been doing great though.....I need to get my but in gear and just do it!

Your family is so cute & your kids are getting so big!!!

Talk to you later ;)