Justin and I did another 5k race this morning. This time I dragged Jakson and Jewl along with me. It was alot of fun!!! I love the feeling of finishing the race. I might not love that feeling so much tomorrow though. We all did pretty well. I was bound and determined to beat my time from the last race. Well, that didn't quite happen. I was only seconds off though. The race was a little harder than Jakson thought and we slowed down quite a bit the last mile. The first mile Jewl and I were pacing ourselves preparing for the next two miles and Jakson kept running ahead and then he would tease us saying, "Look I'm walking while you guys are running and I'm still staying up with you." Isn't he just hilarious? Well, it didn't take long for him to realize he was using up all of his energy. I am still determined to beat my time this season!!! We are looking to run another race. Probably in August some time. I need to practice. I haven't practiced since July 1st.
I am posting some pics from this morning. My parents were there to help with Madison. Bless their hearts...they just got back from girls camp yesterday and woke up at 6am to come help us out. Have a great day!!!
17 years ago
1 comment:
Way to go guys! It took me a minute to recognize Jakson with his bleached blonde head. I like the pic of him and what looks like someone upchucking behind him.
Too funny! Madison is as cute as ever. Love y'all.
Post a Comment